D5100 Body. Low Clicks. Extra battery and everything else. - SOLD

john*thomas

D5100 Body. Low Clicks. Extra battery and everything else.

D5100 body in great condition. Less than 6200 clicks. Only reason I'm selling is because I loved this camera so much I bought a D7100. Please note again, it is just the body. That said all software manual and cords it came with are included. The manuals are also included but note, the main manual has been used a good bit.

It comes with three batteries. The original Nikon battery (In camera) and charger. An original Nikon battery and an aftermarket battery and charger. When I first bought the aftermarket battery it worked but for whatever reason the camera no longer likes it. I understand you can fix this with software changes but I never tried. If nothing else you have a back-up charger.

Paypal is great and price includes shipping and any Paypal fee's. I will also take a money order or whatever. You can check my eBay accounts (one from 1997) at pknopp or john*thomas.

I see no noticeable flaws on the camera.

List Date: 1/21/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: D5100 Body. Low Clicks. Extra battery and everything else.
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nikonites

john*thomas

Re: D5100 Body. Low Clicks. Extra battery and everything else.

Listed on eBay. I hate to sell it there. $315 shipped without the extra batteries and charger. Still comes with the battery and charger it initially came with.