Kid in studio

wud

He was a very serious little guy, took us a while to get him to laugh :eek: I am really happy about the first 2 images.

holger_5944_web.jpg

holger_5946_web.jpg

holger_6080_web.jpg

holger_6059_web.jpg

holger_5992_web.jpg

holger_5965_web.jpg

Modern times ;)

holger_6005_web.jpg

Mike D90

These are just adorable! Great job Mai!

I am not personally fond of the last one with that haze or flare. Was that intentional? I do like the phone as a prop but the flare looks more like a washed out area.

nikonpup

i see some nice candid shots, i do not see anything that i as a customer would buy. I would want a full face, with a hint of a smile like #3. Am i to old school?

wud

i see some nice candid shots, i do not see anything that i as a customer would buy. I would want a full face, with a hint of a smile like #3. Am i to old school?

Don't know if your old school, we all have differences in what we like :) I don't do sit, look, smile pictures - but its written on my homepage, so hopefully no one will be disappointed.

About the cropping, try to google portait kid - its not so uncommon and it can actually make an image better, imo.

The only ones I don't like are #2 and the last one. Other than that, the rest are good shots. :) Good work, Mai.

What don't you like about the second one?