Photo Software

Mfrankfort

Basic editing in Lightroom 5. By basic, I mean exposure...contrast.. clarity..highlights/lowlights... I do about 90% in Lightroom. The other 10% when I want to remove objects... change background... add filters or change colors.. (basically anything more extensive) I use Photoshop CS6.

wev

Contributor
Depends on what the end use is. For day to day web stuff (images posted here, for example), FastStone. For graphics or my silver work, LightZone for basics, CS6 for advanced. The first two are free, the last most definitely not.

Krs_2007

Lightroom for the majority of edits and pixelmator for Mac for advanced, the later is similar to photoshop but not the cost. Also have various plugins.

Steve B

Depending on what I am doing Nikon ViewNX2, Nikon Capture NX2, Lightroom 5, Photoshop CC, and onOne Perfect Photo Suite 8

pictaker64

Lightroom,Lightzone and Zoner for most everything....if I have to,I have access to photoshop but after their new subscription crap started I refuse to use it...have the nikon software also but havnt opened it in months...

Jonathan

I use apple aperture, and the NIK plugins. I've still got a long way to go before I am getting the most out of them.

Same here, but a little bit of Snapseed, too. I have assorted freebies, too, and Helicon for auto-focus bracketing/stacking.

Might be useful to break down inmates by operating system. I'm Mac.

Sharin

Lightroom,Lightzone and Zoner for most everything....if I have to,I have access to photoshop but after their new subscription crap started I refuse to use it...have the nikon software also but havnt opened it in months...
I'm so far out of the loop, I don't even know what Lightzone and Zoner are. Off to research them. Thanks for the tip.