Kid portraits

wud

From a shooting with this young kid - freezing cold, no sun, tough job. Would love to hear your opinions about these as a series.

I know they are pretty high key but thats okay imo.. :cool: All outdoor pics done with the 70-200mm and indoor the 50mm.

pernillebosse_5361_web.jpg

pernillebosse_5406_web.jpg

pernillebosse_5404_web.jpg

This one - b/w or not? I really cant decide.

pernillebosse_5409_bw_web.jpg
pernillebosse_5409_web.jpg

pernillebosse_5439_web.jpg

pernillebosse_5436_web.jpg

pernillebosse_5507_web.jpg

Inside at a café, trying to get warm again.

pernillebosse_5512_web.jpg

pernillebosse_5516_web.jpg

pernillebosse_5536_web.jpg

pernillebosse_5543_web.jpg

Krs_2007

Wow, great set. I like them, but it looks like the 2nd one is a little too warm, but my opinion and could be my monitor. The others you did convert to BW I really like better than the color. The color shots look great, just prefer the BW version.

Hope that helps.

Brian

His complexion and blond hair makes it difficult to separate the child from the background. The first shot, and second to the last are my favorites.

The second and third shots- the colors are washed out, is that the lighting and exposure, or Post-Processing?

wud

Wow, great set. I like them, but it looks like the 2nd one is a little too warm, but my opinion and could be my monitor. The others you did convert to BW I really like better than the color. The color shots look great, just prefer the BW version.

Hope that helps.

Think you're right!

Sent from Tapatalk

wud

His complexion and blond hair makes it difficult to separate the child from the background. The first shot, and second to the last are my favorites.

The second and third shots- the colors are washed out, is that the lighting and exposure, or Post-Processing?

Mostly pp, but he is very blond and sky was non existing.. I miss some clouds to break it.

Sent from Tapatalk

Pretzel

ALL fantastic! I'd kind of like to see him pushed over to the right in the first shot, so we can add in a bit of the path he's looking down, but that's a minor thing. That pic, along with the swing shots and the last black and white (close-up) are the standouts of the series to me!

Eddie

From a shooting with this young kid - freezing cold, no sun, tough job. Would love to hear your opinions about these as a series.

pernillebosse_5361_web.jpg

I love the expression from this boy. He looked terrified
Its like ... 'What? They want me to walk all the way up to the top? ... Ak aah!'