Hello from Ohio

Revet

I am an avid hobbyist photographer and I love this site. It has taken me from a beginner (pretty much shooting in Auto) to someone who only shoots Raw in manual mode. Great site!!

I was curious to get other peoples opinion on the Nikonian group. I see there is a fee (or incentives to post a lot). Is it worth being part of both or is this place all I need??

Thanks for any replies,

John

Rick M

Welcome to the site John! I think this site is all you need. I think Nikonians is only bigger because it's more of the same. How many ways can you analyze a filter or specs, for a fee they throw in a little elitism. I've been here 3 years and haven't found any site with as many great people. Enjoy!

RockyNH_RIP

John, Welcome to Nikonites... I am biased but I can get all I need here.. I did not see enough on the other site to warrant me paying...

Just my opinion... in addition I only have so much time... and I believe I get the most bang for my time here..

Enjoy!

Pat in NH

Revet

Thanks for all the replies!! Sounds like sound advice. I was wondering if Nikonians had something that you couldn't find here. Sounds like there isn't so why change what's working!!