Camera Strap

ohh.justin

i recently dropped my D700 on cement. I believe it was the bad strap provided by nikon. With that said i'm looking for a resonable priced strap for the camera when I receive it back. Any feedback is welcomed! Thanks in advance.

Roy1961

Contributor
i have the BR also, there quite a few threads on here about them, do a quick search to see what one will suit you, sorry to hear about your camera, ouch.

gqtuazon

Gear Head
CarrySpeed is excellent also

Rick - where did you buy your carry speed? Can't seem to find them online other than used ones from ebay. Did they go out of business? I might get the one that I saw from one of the electronics store in Japan. I believe it is the Carry Speed FS-PRO?

Rick M

Rick - where did you buy your carry speed? Can't seem to find them online other than used ones from ebay. Did they go out of business? I might get the one that I saw from one of the electronics store in Japan. I believe it is the Carry Speed FS-PRO?

I think they had a legal issue with one of the other manufactures. I believe the PRO has the wider strap which is the one you want. Make sure it has the newest mounting plate, which swivels and is acra-swiss compatible.

I think i got it on amazon

gqtuazon

Gear Head
I think they had a legal issue with one of the other manufactures. I believe the PRO has the wider strap which is the one you want. Make sure it has the newest mounting plate, which swivels and is acra-swiss compatible.

I think i got it on amazon

That's funny. All of the amazon retailers are from Hong Kong or Japan. I'll just get the strap from BIC camera in the City of Kawasaki.

Wohoo! More shopping! It is around $125 for the FS-PRO.