Down On His Luck...

ShootRaw

I captured this photo today,from a homeless man with real character.You can tell a lot about a man from his shoes.
Please be thankful for what you have, versus what you don't:(
untitled-3631.jpg

Last edited:

ShootRaw

Well,they are dirty,unlaced,and tell a story of the beating this man takes from mother nature...No-telling how many times he has walked into the woods in those shoes to find shelter from the rain and cold.How many miles he has walked looking for food and water..How many times people have stepped over them as he lays in the street. God bless him and hope the little bit of $ I gave him will get him through another day to walk in his shoes..

Lawrence

^^^ Love it and good on you for giving him a dollar or two.
This would be a good photo for the January competition.
As a matter of interest did you ask him if you could take his photo? I am always a bit shy to do that.

ShootRaw

He was laying down on the ledge that he is sitting on...I passed him in my car and I could not resist meeting him...I took a pic of him laying down...walked up to him and gave him $5
He thanked me,and I asked his permission to take his pic...This is what I captured..

Krs_2007

Now thats a picture that tells a story, no description is needed. This is what I strive for and will learn someday. Fantastic photo.

Krs_2007

I dont know if I could do that, approach them that is. I know they are some very powerful shots and my venture downtown on a nice day and try my hand at street photography. Keep it up, these are always of interest to me.

ShootRaw

Sometimes I am shyer then others..I was bold on this occasion..He was actually talking out loud alittle as I was coming down the street..Not sure what he was saying..