Beach walk

Jason-UK

Hi all,

This is my first post on the forums.. I recently purchased a Nikon DSLR and today was my first day out with it :) it was a really nice morning so I went for a walk on the beach and took this :

Attachments

• bhbeach.jpg
    bhbeach.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 83
  • bhbeach.jpg
    bhbeach.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Jason-UK

I bought a D800.. I knew it was going to be a nice day so I sent to the beach early to see the sunrise but I didn't have a clue what I was doing with the camera so it didn't go well, lol.. I managed to salvage the following shot but it wasn't what I wanted... ohh well time to read the manual!

bh.jpg

Jonathan

I bought a D800.. I knew it was going to be a nice day so I sent to the beach early to see the sunrise but I didn't have a clue what I was doing with the camera so it didn't go well, lol.. I managed to salvage the following shot but it wasn't what I wanted... ohh well time to read the manual!

View attachment 66382
If that's you just messing around, God help us!

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod

View attachment 66382

So what were you after? This is quite pretty. :)