Why, oh why... Didn't I shoot RAW from the beginning...

Flugelbinder

First post processed image. Elements 8, no edit. Just a Jpeg from the RAW file... Actually, I believe I changed the color balance to portrait... My beautiful Chloe! I am so in love... :heart::heart::heart: _DSC0256.jpg

BackdoorArts

I feel the same about raw until the buffer fills half way through a series of shots on the 7000 :D

And having been a D7000 owner I can attest to the frustration. And Nikon's decision not to enlarge it on the D7100 while simultaneously growing the sensor by 50% will go down as one of the biggest design blunders of my tenure with them. But maybe it worked, because I upgraded to a D800 instead.

Brian

Takes me back about 15 years, very cute little girl- Big Brown Eyes and will have long dark hair. When my daughter was two, she walked up to me and announced "You have Daddy wrapped around your Little Finger". I guess she heard that a lot.

I shot raw from the beginning, still do 30+ years later. The media has changed from Mag Tape acquiring images, and you do not have to write all of your own code to see the images.

I did write a FORTRAN program to change my Df files so LR 4 would process them.