Hi from Kingston

kmazda

Hi everyone,

I have just joined this forum and look forward to exploring the site and learning some more about photography and my Nikon in particular. I just got my D3000 about 6 months ago and have been really enjoying it. Mostly I use it to get pictures of my kids, although that can be a challenge as they don't seem to slow down.

John

fotojack

Hi John. We'll help you all we can here at Nikonites. You should have a blast taking shots of your kids with that new D3000. Kids are challenging at the best of times, aren't they! :)

kayte

heyyyy, you live up the road from me...ok, up the highway (I'm from Brockville, an hour from where you are), but still! Welcome! I have 2 girls and love to take shots of them- the one, my 2 year old, can be a real challenge lol as she so active.

Again, welcome, neighbor!

Jaynometry

Welcome aboard! I'm fairly new as well but I have to say... I love your city. I make a point to visit it once a year and I find that Kingston residents are very nice. Post some of your work!

ohkphoto

Snow White
Welcome to the forum, John! Fast-moving subjects (kids and pets) will only make you a better photographer! Glad you found us. Have fun by getting involved here. Looking forward to seeing your photos!

Best Regards

M.Hinch

Hi John,

Welcome, looking forward to seeing some of your pictures.
I myself have a 5 year old boy and I find Velcro works well. Lol.

Michael

johnwartjr

Welcome, John!

Photographing kids can be challenging, but very rewarding. My 2 and 4 year olds are constantly asking to see the LCD :)

Nikonites is a fun place to learn and share, hope you enjoy it as much as I have!