Hello from frozen Minnesota!

jleephotog

It's quiet around here with weather like this, so I'm gearing up for wedding season while it still cold out. Can't plan too early :) Getting some great winter shots in with my D60 before I'm upgrade next month! Excited for a D300s!

Ruidoso Bill

Welcome from a former Minnesotian, don't miss those long winters. We are pleased you found Nikonites, it's a great place to hang out for everything Nikon and Photography. If you don't see something of interest start a new thread.

Joseph Bautsch

Hi JLee and welcome to the Nikonites Community. We have a lot of experienced and knowledgable Nikon people here. All friendly and willing to respond to your posts. Besides being informative it's a fun site. Join us often and enjoy.

ohkphoto

Snow White
Welcome to the forum, Jlee! Glad you're taking photos of beautiful winter! I'm in New Mexico . . . yesterday 57 degrees and sunny, although somewhat windy!) . . . BUT we have a front coming in which will drop the temp to maybe 25 degrees . . . sigh . . . hope I survive!) LOL

We're a fun group of people (in case you can't tell :)

Best Regards

Curt

Welcome from Canada, where here it will be -40 tomorrow. It will be pretty hard to beat that....lol.
I find things mostly inside to shoot in this weather.