Cleveland's Historic Arcade

TedG954

I went back and re-shot this place with the 16-35/4. Never a disappointment.

DSC_2596_076.jpg

BackdoorArts

I really need to go into town, take a day and shoot next time I'm visiting my brother in-law out there. I'm thinking throw an ND on there and get rid of the people - or would that have been impossible standing in the middle of the stairs?

TedG954

I'm thinking throw an ND on there and get rid of the people - or would that have been impossible standing in the middle of the stairs?

People add scale and gave me a sense of "use" after 100 years of existance. It's not hard to get a no-people shot early in the AM.

Ruidoso Bill

Very nice shot Ted. I realize you stated you liked the people but have have you ever tried Statistical Averaging in Photoshop to eliminate moving objects like people. Every once in a while a tourist can mess up a great shot and it looks like your light was ideal, different time different shot.

TedG954

Very nice shot Ted. I realize you stated you liked the people but have have you ever tried Statistical Averaging in Photoshop to eliminate moving objects like people. Every once in a while a tourist can mess up a great shot and it looks like your light was ideal, different time different shot.

No, I haven't. Thank you for the tip.