Horse HDR

Ruidoso Bill

Hubbard Museum of the West - Horse HDR

HorseHDR3.jpg

HorseHDR1.jpg

Here is another

HorseHDR2.jpg

These sculptures are larger than life size.

Last edited:

ohkphoto

Snow White
Keeping the tripod in the car

I've gotten a lot more conscientious about using my tripod, too. The more I use it, the faster I am at setting it up and the more I like my pics.
I've got to practice the hdr stuff, too. My biggest problem is that when I get an effect I like, I can't seem to duplicate it. Guess I'll look into that tutorial link from Eduard (and finish reading my book!)

Glad to see you're doing so well with your shots.

Ruidoso Bill

I've gotten a lot more conscientious about using my tripod, too. The more I use it, the faster I am at setting it up and the more I like my pics.
I've got to practice the hdr stuff, too. My biggest problem is that when I get an effect I like, I can't seem to duplicate it. Guess I'll look into that tutorial link from Eduard (and finish reading my book!)

Glad to see you're doing so well with your shots.

I am finding that the less I do to it the more consistent I become. I do a little in lightroom, exposure and crop, then export to my HDR SW, after combining then back to lightroom for sharpening, noise reduction etc. then a final export of the image. I am going to look at reducing the number of exposure shots. Maybe see if I can get it down to 3-4 exposures and see if it makes much difference. Going from +5 to -5 = 11 shots, not sure if they are all necessary.