Tiny bit of snow

singlerosa_RIP

St. Louis was hit with 6-18" of snow yesterday and our dogs (especially Skittles) love to play outdoors. Here's the latest shot from our backyard romp. D7000 w/70-200VRII, ISO 400, f/9, 1/1000 sec. Cropped & edited in LR4

_JFS2253.jpg

Sandpatch

... ISO 400, f/9, 1/1000 sec. ...

Good 'ol snow shots - meter readings akin to standing on the sunny side of planet Mercury. <g> Your data reminded me of when I was young when my family lived in Chicago. Shooting in the sun and snow always brought ridiculous meter readings that'd stop an arrow in flight. <g> 125 ASA Plus-X and f/16 were my friends. Just a wonderful and happy photograph of Skittles in all ways!

singlerosa_RIP

Good 'ol snow shots - meter readings akin to standing on the sunny side of planet Mercury. <g> Your data reminded me of when I was young when my family lived in Chicago. Shooting in the sun and snow always brought ridiculous meter readings that'd stop an arrow in flight. <g> 125 ASA Plus-X and f/16 were my friends. Just a wonderful and happy photograph of Skittles in all ways!
I normally shoot manual, but switched to shutter for these, 1/1000 with ISO at 400. Aperture varied from 6.3 to 9 depending on where the shot happened.