newbie with new D5200

atalante

I have got my new D5200 but still do not use due to the lack of experience. I am also new in the forum, hopefully Ii will get used to all new :)

atalante

thanks both of you, Mike d90 and Roy1961, but I have tried some shootings and did not happy with them. I probably need to read some basic stuff, and then give it a try again.

Mike D90

thanks both of you, Mike d90 and Roy1961, but I have tried some shootings and did not happy with them. I probably need to read some basic stuff, and then give it a try again.

I disagree. Read and shoot. Most of all, post your shots and ask questions! Nothing like real shutter button time. You can read all day but it is the shooting that will get you the schooling. I wasn't happy with what I started with either and still I know I have a way to go.

Bigsage136

Every picture that you take is a great learning experience. It shows you what NOT to do next time :peaceful:. Enjoy yourself. Back in my day that experience would cost me almost a dollar a pop until I started batching my own Kodachrome. As us geezers like to say..."You guys got it made".:welcoming: