D600 Deciders

BackdoorArts

My brother's a Canon pro and after spending an evening playing with my D600 he said that if he had a choice of what to shoot he could easily be swayed after using the D600. So I totally get it. :)

rocketman122

Indeed, very nice. Just when I pretty much decide to go with a D7100 someone posts something like this. LOL

If you think youll ever need to shoot above iso 2000, then stop your purchase and go to FF. DX cant handle anything over that. very bad chroma noise and smear. hairs and fine detail on the skin is amazing with FF. the D600/610 is even better than the D3/D700 up to 6400. better resolving power. really a stellar camera. even if you have DX lenses, you can still use them at 10mp on it. so they are very useable and you can save up for other lenses meanwhile.

friedmud

Terrific photos!

Thanks!

It was immediately clear to me that this was a camera that "just" captured the scene. What I mean by that is that I no longer have to worry about whether or not my camera will record the scene in front of me... freeing me up to think about the more artistic side of photography (framing, light, perspective, emotion, etc).

It's been a great partnership over this past year!

If you would like to see more of my photography head over to my 500px page: http://500px.com/friedmud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk