365 2013 Winners!

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Congrats to @lensgrabber @Moab Man @RockyNH @piperbarb @Kias for completing their 365 for 2013.
They will each receive a $50 Amazon gift card!

amazon.jpg

We are doing the same for 2014. See details here: http://nikonites.com/project-365-daily-photos/19240-project-365-2014-contest.html

RockyNH_RIP

Thanks to John for providing a prize... I gratefully accept it for the work... but the real prize is the learning opportunity it provides...

Pat in NH

Kias

Thank you so much! It will be going toward more winery supplies!

However the real gift is what I learned about photography and my camera. That is priceless.

Thanks again John!

Kias

Thank you everyone, and thanks to John for providing the gift card. I'm planning on doing the 365 for 2014. It should be fun.

You have more willpower than I do!

The 365 was the hardest thing I've ever done!!

Right after Boot Camp, being in three wars, raising 4 kids, getting my aircraft mechanics license, and getting up and going to work everyday. You know!

:tennis:

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Congratulations to the winners! :cool: To accomplish something of this magnitude required a huge commitment on your part--and possibly the support of a significant other! ;) And kudos to everyone who participated even if you weren't able to post every day. It's still a huge accomplishment to stay dedicated to a year-long commitment! :)