Copyright info

Jonathan

I can't find this anywhere and have been reminded by a post in the D5200 forum. I have entered all the artist/copyright info in the appropriate menu but none of it is appearing in the EXIF stuff. I HAVE selected it as to be applied. What step am I missing?

nickt

How are you trying to view it? I looked at your flickr and the first picture I looked at, I was able to right click and see your copyright info with the Firefox plugin.

Jonathan

Eh? I'm using Chrome and don't have that plug-in. Looking at the copyright info in Aperture I just see blank. Similarly, nothing in iPhoto. Reassuring you see it in Firefox, but why doesn't anything else appear to see it, or am I having a blonde moment?

nickt

Interesting. I'm of no help with those programs. The artist and copyright are definitely there though. Maybe a setting or a quirk in the programs.

Jonathan

Thank you for confirming that it IS visible to at least you! If anyone asks you, you'll be able to tell them...

Maybe it's incompatible data in those two programs. I'll see what Google Nik and Snapseed think.

bwoodahl

For about 8 or 9 months, I've noticed the same thing with my photos -- in both Aperture and iPhoto (latest versions) there is nothing! I thought is was either my D7100 or some fluke with my Mac. (Happiness is found by me, knowing others have the same issue. :) )

fotojack

I keep telling people about TSR Watermark and how easy it is to watermark your photos......and it's free! Are you all just not interested in this easy program, or what?