copyright information menu in D5200

irdgr8

Hello Everyone,
Can anyone help me, is there any way to get owner information added in d5200? .After clicking images I work in photoshop.There when I check "File Info" the owner name is blank.But I have seen names of the owner there in many images from different camera.But I am not able to add any information there.I have checked image comment menu,but it won't show the info in photoshop.In many cameras this information is added through the menu 'copyright information'.But I am not able to find any menu of that sort in D5200.Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

shan

Horoscope Fish

I think what you want to do is go into MENU > WRENCH > Image Comment > Input Comment

From there, input whatever you want and BE SURE TO PRESS "OK" or you'll lose everything you just typed up.

irdgr8

Hello Horoscope Fish,
Thank you for your reply.I have tried this (I have mentioned about that in image comment).But that info is not shown in photoshop.The name or data stored using Input comment is visible using any text editing programs.I just want to know how to change owner name.Owning company is given as Nikon,brand is given as D5200 ,but owner name is blank.most cameras have copyright menus in setup.I cant find it in d5200.

SteveL54

It's the same as the 5100. When you finish your comment, remember to check the "attach comment" box.
One things I've noticed is that there is no "copyright" symbol.

irdgr8

Hello SteveL54,
Thank you for the reply.So how the owner info will be kept blank.There will be some way,right? like some software which is provided by nikon which can be done through computer?