My Sedona

Deezey

Very nice!

Also....is it sad I was thinking how cool could you have made a Kia look when I saw this thread? In my defense I had just watched a crime show where the bad guy rented a Kia Sedona....

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Rascasse

Thanks guys! The light in Sedona this time of year is simply brilliant!

Funny thing about exposure this week. I had not been shooting much, so I left the camera in 'P' and let it do its thing, while I focused on composition. But in 'P', everything was washed out. I had to reshoot, underexposing anywhere from 1-1.7 stops to get those images.

All images were shot with Nikkor lenses ranging from 10.5 to an 80-200 zoom. There was no image processing software used. They were just downloaded from the camera to the web. Sedona just makes you look good!

RON_RIP

Have not been to Sedona since1982. have a red rock shot from then done with Canon T50 so it would be not be kosher to post it on this sight. Even then, shooting on full automatic the beauty of Sedona came thru. Just one of those magical places.:tears_of_joy:

Mark F

Lived there in the late 70s... Left in the mid 90s due to the population.
Still one of my favorite places in the USA along with Jerome and Prescott.
Hope to go back someday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mis Adam

yeah she was saying it blows Moab out of the water so I want to go, although in my defense I love Natural Bridges more than Moab.

RON_RIP

A road trip to Sedona could take you thru Monument Valley, past Grand Canyon, by the San Fransisco Peaks and down thru Oak Canyon. It is a photographer's daydream all the way. If you can ,go in Autumn when the aspens are at their peak. You could probably wear out a camera sensor on that trip alone.

Last edited:

Mis Adam

Oh now that sounds like a trip I have to take. I have Monument Valley on my list of have to's. so why not shoot the entire time that would be an amazing trip. thanks for the tip.