Free photography books - limited time offer

BackdoorArts

If you can get them on your Kindle then download Calibre free ebook software. It will allow you to transfer it to a library on your PC and also convert it to other ebook formats. If you're so inclined there are also add-ons you can find that will strip DRM for sharing it on other devices. Not that I advocate that, but there's something about paying as much for an electronic copy of a book as you do for a hard copy and then not being able to pass it on when you're done that wrangles my undies.

Alan

If you have an android tablet go to the Google Play Store and download the free Amazon Kindle app. Sign in to the app using your Amazon account. Then with that you can download any kindle book you have and read offline. You can also put that app on a PC by downloading it from Amazon. I have the app on three PC's, my android phone and two Nook HD+ tablets. I can read any of my books offline on all of them if I want.

Jonathan

Downloaded the two books to my Kindle, thanks for the heads-up. Don't know when I'll get the chance to read them but I'll try and report back when I do.

Update: a quick glance at the first few pages looks quite good. An intelligible (to me!) account of how a camera works.

Last edited:

BackdoorArts

I was able to download them to my Kindle, put them on my PC and convert them to epub reader and pdf formats. Conversions are not perfect, but they work. So for those too lazy to download the free book and free Calibre reader that allows for this conversion I will make you this offer - Given that this offer from the publisher expires today, if you email me today before midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5) I will email you a link to a PDF of the book. The link will be available for 2 days. My email address is backdoorhippie at churchplayer dot com.