Hello from the great state of Texas

Glassman

Howdy guys. New member here thought I'd introduce myself. Photography is a relatively new hobby for me. I picked it up as a matter of some online reviews, in completely unrelated hobbies, that I have been known to do from time to time. I just recently got my first DSLR camera due to my old point and shoot just not doing what I want anymore. I picked up a D3100 and am just learning how to use it. My most common subjects at the moment are my dogs, wildlife, and landscapes. Anyway I look forward to learning a lot.

ohkphoto

Snow White
Welcome to the forum, neighbor, from the Land of Enchantment! Let's see some of your photos . . . lots of dog, wildlife and landscape photographers here, and a bunch of other stuff! We're a friendly bunch and have a good time learning and sharing!

Best Regards

fotojack

Welcome, Glassman, glad you can make it. Congrats on the new D3100. Nice camera. What lenses do you have? Flash? Tripod? Anyway, this is the place to ask questions. Lots of willing people to help you out should you need it. Have fun while you're here, too. :)