Does anyone use Quickbooks to manage their photo business?

amayhem

​HI All,

So I'm new to Quickbooks, and have been searching youtube videos for weeks, and I have found some very useful information. However, I am having a hard time learning where everything goes in regards to Photography/Video business. Does anyone have a link to a video/webpage/article that may help me? Better yet, anyone here use Quickbooks?

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I've been using Quickbooks for my piano tuning business for at least 10 years and just love it. But I had taken some accounting classes before I set it up. You might need the help of an accountant to setup your accounts numbering and start your company in QB, but after that it's easy sailing all the way. For me, it's a great program but I'm still using a very old version that I don't want to upgrade since I would have to send all my info to QB to have it translated to the new QB platform. This program is the only reason I'm still running a Window computer with an old version XP version.

This is a program that I would not hesitate to recommend.

Ijustwant1

Yes I have been using Quickbooks for my jewellery business for many many years and it works well for me , so not a big jump to start using it for photography !