The welcome greetings from a Belgian guy

Dennis Kussener

Hello,

First of all welcome to you all. I'm Dennis Kussener. I'm a student photographer at the COLOMAplus institute at Mechelen (Belgium).
I'm currently in my last year of secondary school there. after this I'll go into the world of film.
as a student photographer I get a lot of different school assignments. Landscape, still-life, portraiture,... but for my thesis I'll stipulate everything about architectural photography.

Nikon user
I'm a Nikon user (what a surprise!), but in school we also use Canon and other cameras, we even have some "old analog" medium format Hassy's laying around. and Sinar and Cambo 4x5" large format camera's. But yeah, I own a Nikon D7100 and 17-55mm f2.8 + 10-20mm f4-5.6, looking for a decent tele though..
as a secondary backup camera I have a Panasonic mirrorless camera, but I'm thinking about a second hand D3000 or so.

A geek
I've been classified by the whole class as a geek. I just LOVE all the technique's and other technical aspects of photography. in pair with that I'm not really that artistic.

Also Video
In my spare time I do a lot of video work, too., I'm a videographer for a local internet-based TV station, TV mechelen

I have a website; unfortunately , its in Dutch.., but you can see at least the pictures and videos, and maybe google translate does an acceptable job :p
funme.be

Finally, Is there anything particular I have to know about the forum? , some specific rules or so?

Greetings,
Dennis

Last edited by a moderator:

Bill16

Welcome to nikonites! I hope you'll love it here as much as I do! I think you'll find it a great forum to hangout at! :D

Dennis Kussener