Hello

That Steve Guy

I recently stumbled across this site. I am amazed by the helpfulness of the members and by their knowledge of photography and equipment:fat: My wife and I are shutter-bugs and have been so for years. We just recently upgraded from a Sony Cybershot to a D7000, and are learning the new gear.

Will be adding more pics to the profile when time allows.

Nikonites will be my go-to place for questions/answers for years to come. Cheers.

Bill16

Welcome to nikonites! You came to the right place for sure! There are a lot of great members and staff here to learn from and share with! :D

That Steve Guy

The D7000 kit came that I got came with the 18-105mm lens. I was lucky to have gotten this camera as it was nearly sold out in my area. My next lens will be a 50mm prime.

weebee

The D7000 kit came that I got came with the 18-105mm lens. I was lucky to have gotten this camera as it was nearly sold out in my area. My next lens will be a 50mm prime.

I would love to get my hands on that lens as well. But, I was told to stable my spending after just buying a Nikon 55-300mm for me and a 55-300 Sigma for my son.