Saying hello from Rotherham

Glyn Ryles

Well, I just joined, and thought I would say hello.

I've been using Nikon gear for a few years now, slowly working my way up to full frame, and learning what I like to photograph too (still not truely decided this yet).

Like many, I would like to make a business from photography, especially now as I no longer have the day job, lol.

There's every chance I'll ask lots of questions over time, I do have a fairly good understanding of camera settings, composition and light, but I think there's still a lot for me to learn. And I will definitely be asking for feedback on some of my work from others here who have more experience than I.

Anyway, that's my intro for now, and anyone local to me up for a chat, please get in touch :)

Glyn

Scott Murray

Hi Glyn and welcome to the forum, not sure if I am local but if you include your location in your profile then we could possibly tell ;) whoops re-read the title :p but still not sure where Rotherham is ;)

Last edited:

mikew_RIP

Welcome to the forum,ime in north east lincs better not make any yorky cracks as i married one :D we have some friends in Rotherham so have to be extra careful

Glyn Ryles

Welcome to the forum,ime in north east lincs better not make any yorky cracks as i married one :D we have some friends in Rotherham so have to be extra careful

I used to live in Market Rasen, lol, small world

Last edited by a moderator: