Photo Trade Fair Belgrade (Foto Berza).

DraganDL

In Belgrade, Serbia, this year's last Photo Trade Fair has been held today, from 10 AM to 04 PM (local time). It's been a pleasure to see a few thousand lenses and camera bodies, tons of assorted pieces of equipment...all put on a few tables within a venue that measures not more than 150 square meters. The event is sort of "unofficial", meaning that it is not related to the accredited importers/sellers or brand names' representatives. Among the other things, a brand new D610 was available for 1550$, body only. Used, but well preserved (mint) D300 was selling for 500$.
DSC_0007.jpgDSC_0009.jpgDSC_0012.jpgDSC_0013.jpgDSC_0017.jpgDSC_0006.jpgDSC_0018.jpg

Last edited:

DraganDL

Yeah, what a site: Nikons, Leicas, Canons, Hasselblads, Voigtlanders..., lenses, from fisheyes to 500mm+ telephotos, sitting next to each other, while photographers are cruising around :eek:nthego:like real brothers in arms... Sadly, at the moment I'm not that stuffed with $ to buy anything "serious" (nor I really need it right now), so I purchased a lens hood for my 24-120mm and a nice, vintage lens-bag (genuine leather) for my other zoom (80-200mm). More luck next time, I guess...

Last edited: