East Point Sunset.

Scott Murray

Here is a photo which I took tonight. I was trying to capture the little colour in the sky and the reflection that it threw across the water, I used a long exposure and tried to get my composition right with out including the other photographer and fisherman which were to my right. These are the settings that I used. Bare in mind this is a low resolution.
Date taken12/7/13, 7:20 PM
Dimensions1023 x 683
File nameSHM_5964.jpg
File size122.73K
CameraNIKON D800E
Focal Length26mm
Exposure13s
F Numberf/11
ISO50
Camera makeNIKON CORPORATION
FlashNot used
Exposure Bias-
Views-

SHM_5964.jpg

BackdoorArts

Nice photo. Any particular reason you're shooting at ISO 50 and not native ISO (ISO 100)? Technically you should get less noise at 100 than 50, and since you're not closed up all the way at f/11 it's not necessary to reduce shutter speed since you could technically go to f/16 at ISO 100 and get the same exposure. Just curious.

Scott Murray

Nice photo. Any particular reason you're shooting at ISO 50 and not native ISO (ISO 100)? Technically you should get less noise at 100 than 50, and since you're not closed up all the way at f/11 it's not necessary to reduce shutter speed since you could technically go to f/16 at ISO 100 and get the same exposure. Just curious.
I noticed that my filters were a bit dirty and didn't want too much showing at f/16 :p as it was I had to edit out a few spots.

Moab Man

Love the photo but my curiosity is really chewing at me wondering what it might have looked like with the fisherman silhouetted.