NEW Nikon 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G - SOLD

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
NEW Nikon 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G

New 55- 300mm f/4.5-5.6G. Never used! Taken out of box to take pics. Comes with everything!

Selling this for a friend.

List Date: 12/3/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: NEW Nikon 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nikonites

Last edited by a moderator:

fotojack

Re: NEW Nikon 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G

I`m curious....why $319 and not $320. Why do prices have to end in 9.

I can`t seem to make the question mark symbol for some reason...keeps coming up as É.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member

I`m curious....why $319 and not $320. Why do prices have to end in 9.

I can`t seem to make the question mark symbol for some reason...keeps coming up as É.

Yep, messing with your brain :) Did you convert your keyboard to @Marcel (French)? haha Try Control Panel, Regional and Language Options,
Keyboards and Languages, Change keyboards.

fotojack

Messing with my brain, huh? It's not nice to fool old people! ;) And now the ? is back. Don't understand why it's working today and it didn't yesterday. Very weird!

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member

Messing with my brain, huh? It's not nice to fool old people! ;) And now the ? is back. Don't understand why it's working today and it didn't yesterday. Very weird!

I'm also messing with your keyboard. I mean there are some key combinations that will change it over. Yours is probably set to English/French. :)

sent from my phone

fotojack

I'm also messing with your keyboard. I mean there are some key combinations that will change it over. Yours is probably set to English/French. :)

sent from my phone

hehehe :) Mine is set to English only. :) In Canada, the only French provinces are Quebec and New Brunswick, with Quebec being the predominant one. Other than those two, the rest of Canada is English. :)