This lovely lady

wud

Let me photograph her today, I got some more images, but not done with them yet.

Edit. Gah, I deleted my description when adding the images.

She recently bought a house close to ours, we went there, but as she is in the middle of a total renovation, we had to be creative about where to do the images. Awesome, actually! because I really was paying attention to getting "rid" of distracting things in the background and so on.

The first and second images are done with aperture 1.4, I got her to swing her head from side to side, and toss around her hair with her hands, trying to keep them out of the image.

anemone_1287_web.jpg

anemone_1301_web.jpg

anemone_1257_web.jpg

anemone_1223_web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wud

Just added the description - thank you, Dave and Rick! I think she is very pretty :) I love working with girls/ladies (who wants to be photographed of course, lol).

Moab Man

Hello, my name is Mai. I will be your local stalker photographer... may I take you picture now? Oh, and welcome to the neighborhood. :)

Great pictures and all our neighbors think the wife and I are amusing as stalker photographers too.

wud

Hello, my name is Mai. I will be your local stalker photographer... may I take you picture now? Oh, and welcome to the neighborhood. :)

Great pictures and all our neighbors think the wife and I are amusing as stalker photographers too.

Lol, gotta take what I can. I am going to do a portrait of another from here too, he is a writer, children's books.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk