Hi

liamlive

Hi Readers

​I'm Liam a 21 year old photographer who makes an income from photography i came here as it seems to be the place to be for info on NIKON'S.

I use my NIKON D3000 to make an income and yesterday whilst shooting my regular sports photography my camera started to take really blurry photos and the shutter slows down after about 10 photographs. I was shooting in sports mode all day an it was great but then around 5 my camera started this. I use a55-300mm NIKON lens. I tested later in my Living room by taking picture of a moving hand/person and the person is crisp 8 times out of 10 but the hands are blurry as can be. I'm FREAKING out right now and could really use some help.

Thankyou

Liam Carroll

Bill16

Welcome to nikonites! :D I would suggest since your making your living using a camera, that you might want to upgrade, especially if your shooting mostly sports. If I were you, I'd check into a more pro model that is faster and made for the type of shoots you do.
But others here can advise you better than I can. The people are great here for helping! :D

Photosail

Hello I am no expert, but one the items maybe the SD Card. I have noticed some differences in speed on SD Cards. The storage maybe lots but its the processing speed of the card. I have tried shooting birds in flight and missed a couple of times due to the card not processing images quickly.
When it comes to camera accessories in some cases not all you get what you pay for.