Project 365 2011-Kayte

kayte

So here's my first day of Project 365- I am determined to do a pic every day for the year. I mean, I take so many on a regular basis, so one a day shouldn't be an issue, right??? lol

There was a link of possible themes posted in the thread about the 'Project 365' idea, so I decided to use it. May change some topics but basically the topics that are there are good. Thought I'm going to make it a bit random and put the topics in a jar and pick them every week. That way don't have to choose.

Anyways, here you go. I will date the pics so you know that they were taken on what day of the week.

Photo #1- January 3rd, theme for the week is 'the Kitchen'

january3.jpg

A close up of my new Keurig coffee machine.

I will post as I do them and, if not, I will do it and date each photo.

kayte

LOL, no I'm sure my hubby would have let me know it. He's a Star Wars, Star Trek, anything science fiction buff. AKA....geek, lol

kayte

Day #2 and I got lucky to get in a couple of shots. that's my goal of getting at least the one. If I get 2 or more, then even better :)

Theme: Kitchen
Tuesday January 4th

January4.jpg

january4d.jpg

january4c.jpg

january4b.jpg

So there ya go...comment away :)

kayte

yeah I know....but I took those and was soo proud lol

I'm known for being a bit 'trigger' happy with my camera, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

fotojack

yeah I know....but I took those and was soo proud lol

I'm known for being a bit 'trigger' happy with my camera, lol

LOL...just pullin' your chain, Kayte. ;) Nice shots, btw. I like the drop from the faucet one the best. :)

And gawd you answered fast! lol :)

Last edited:

kayte

yeah...cuz right now I am waiting for dinner to finish cooking and have my laptop on my lap...one of the few moments I have had today to actually sit and not chase a toddler ;) lol

kayte

Here is today's pic. Yeah, I broke away from my theme today as I had a rough day (have I ever mentioned I have a stubborn daughter??? oh yeah, I have a stubborn daughter) and never had the chance to really get in there and take a pic. So I took one of my other daughter sitting in her exerciser. Still counts, lol.

Here it is, a view from Froggie

January5.jpg

taken today,January 5th

kayte

January 6th's pic!!! Back to my theme...I'm enjoying the challenge of finding a good shot out of something that is seen as boring ( I mean, it's a kitchen, lol)

Here it is

January6.jpg

Carolina Photo Guy

Are you washing a cutting board?

Either way, I like this one! The wood grain taking off at a tangent to the overall structure of the shot.

Very nicely done!

Pete

Last edited:

kayte

LOL, yes I was washing a cutting board...used it to cut stew pieces for my beef stew, lol...

thanks everyone :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ohkphoto

Snow White
and never had the chance to really get in there and take a pic. So I took one of my other daughter sitting in her exerciser.

Kids and dogs are always great subjects, especially in a pinch (I've been there!) I love this shot, especially with your daughter blurry in the background. Great work, Kayte, especially in the last minute :)

kayte

Almost thought I missed a day but managed to squeeze 2 photos out at bath time for my youngest daughter. I bath her in a tub on the kitchen table, so I kept my theme ;) lol.

January 7th

January7.jpg

Cookie Jar
January7b.jpg

Next week's theme has been picked so I can start thinking about that one.

It is 'Smiles'