10883089685_eb755fcf31_b.jpg

Attachments

• Ominous Sky (1 of 1).jpg
    Ominous Sky (1 of 1).jpg
    481.5 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:

Ironwood

Great photo Scott.
​We had a big storm here this afternoon, but I didnt get the camera out. Because we live in a valley, we don't get the good sky views at my house, I am making up lame excuses here, I know. But we get like a 10 clock to 2 oclock view of the sky.
I dont get good sunrises or sunsets either :(.

Scott Murray

Great photo Scott.
​We had a big storm here this afternoon, but I didnt get the camera out. Because we live in a valley, we don't get the good sky views at my house, I am making up lame excuses here, I know. But we get like a 10 clock to 2 oclock view of the sky.
Thanks mate and no excuses, I drove everywhere to get in line for a decent shot, this one wasn't even planned lol it just happened.

Ironwood

Thanks mate and no excuses, I drove everywhere to get in line for a decent shot, this one wasn't even planned lol it just happened.

So you got the car back on the road ?

I've got the wheels pulled off my Toyota Landcruiser at the moment, changing wheel bearings and brakes. Not too much drama to have it off the road, because I still have my work car to get around in.
​I just need to have the Toyota ready for when the wet season starts, we have 2 creek crossings to get out of our place, it is half way up the windscreen some days, we have to leave our work cars on the other side of the creeks and use the Toyota to get in and out from home.

Scott Murray

So you got the car back on the road ?

I've got the wheels pulled off my Toyota Landcruiser at the moment, changing wheel bearings and brakes. Not too much drama to have it off the road, because I still have my work car to get around in.
​I just need to have the Toyota ready for when the wet season starts, we have 2 creek crossings to get out of our place, it is half way up the windscreen some days, we have to leave our work cars on the other side of the creeks and use the Toyota to get in and out from home.
Nope cars not on the road but flatmate is out of town so I am running around in a little suzi lol

Mike D90

Great photo Scott.

Climb to the top of the mountain/hill! :p