Project 365 2011: Anthony Hereld

Browncoat

1-365.jpg

Danbo Discovers the Pipe Wrench
This little guy is so much fun to take photos of. There's even a few Danbo dedicated groups on Flickr. If you've got some patience, you can shop for one online...mine is from a comic book store, all the way from Japan.

Browncoat

2-365.jpg

2/365: Waiting for Spring

I put an additional challenge on myself today. I had to find something close to home. This is a lonely tree located at the edge of a cemetery about 5 miles from my house.

Browncoat

3-365.jpg

3/365: The Gamer
A little selective color of my daughter playing Xbox. Used my Strobist setup w/ remote flash on this one.

Browncoat

4-365.jpg

4/365: Learning to Draw
I figured I'd throw some color into today's photo, and what better than colored pencils? All items are part of my daughter's Christmas presents. I got her all kinds of drawing stuff.

Browncoat

5-365Small.jpg

5/365: Fushigi II
Some of you may have seen the original one I posted. If you didn't, you're not missing anything...it was garbage. I'm much happier with this one. Special thanks to my daughter for being my model today. Twice. :)

Browncoat

Looks like I'll be the first to break rank. Go figure.

Too much going on today, and a paying client called with work that needed done. Just didn't have time to get anything done. *sigh*

Browncoat

LOL...ya just had to bring up my defunct 365, eh? :p

The Amazon thingy is called "Danbo" or "Danboard". It's a Japanese action figure made by a company called Revoltech. They come in two varieties: plain and Amazon, and two sizes: regular and mini. Mine was shipped from Japan because they're very hard to find here in the US.

Vermontster

BTW - I needed a few extra minutes to comment on your upcoming project where you will be interviewing the 90 year old farmer as a journalist. I have hunted through the site and cannot locate that thread. Can you point me in the right direction?