911 w/ Fall Background

singlerosa_RIP

Had my garage queen in the driveway, waiting on my wife and grabbed a few pics. D600 w/ 24-70 ISO 320, f/9, 1/125 SS, SB-800 through umbrella @ full power to left of camera.

fall 911 new (1 of 1).jpg

Moab Man

"Had my garage queen in the driveway, waiting on my wife and grabbed a few pics."

Hope the wife doesn't see your post. It should read: Had my garage queen in the driveway, waiting on my house queen and grabbed a few pics.

I hope the garage is nice if you end up there :)

Nathan Lanni

Had my garage queen in the driveway, waiting on my wife and grabbed a few pics. D600 w/ 24-70 ISO 320, f/9, 1/125 SS, SB-800 through umbrella @ full power to left of camera.

View attachment 58882

I love targas and I love Porsche's especially that vintage. It was a very good year, as they say.

It's obviously well cared for.

I looking at doing a car show and wondered what actual lens mm you used on this shot.

Thanks

Nathan Lanni

"Had my garage queen in the driveway, waiting on my wife and grabbed a few pics."

Hope the wife doesn't see your post. It should read: Had my garage queen in the driveway, waiting on my house queen and grabbed a few pics.

I hope the garage is nice if you end up there :)

LOL - I think the "garage queen" reference is an indication if there is even a hint of foul weather the car doesn't leave the protection of the garage.

The "queen" typically enjoys a cover and battery tender.

Last edited: