Awesome self portraits by a 14 year old

BackdoorArts

Great stuff!! Ah, to be young and have time to play in Photoshop!! LOL

Seriously, though, he's got great vision and is able to execute on it. I'm wondering if they're all planned out in advance or if some of the poses are inspired by other shots? I see a link on there for a blog - I guess I need to dig deeper!!

BackdoorArts

Here's a tutorial that he created for one of his shots. I love how low-tech he is, not bothering shooting himself against a green screen or even a solid color. And he's not hampered by only having a 50mm to shoot with - he makes his own hand-held pano that needs to be tweaked in post because he doesn't have a tripod. Who said this stuff has to be complicated?! Rather inspiring kid.

The Making Of 'Craft' with Fiddleoak

Mark F

His work is just awesome. I just never had that kind of patience in PP. Had some of the same ideas a few times... just never decided to learn how it was done.

Horoscope Fish

Kind of puts us to shame. Great vision on his part. I wonder how much assistance he is getting from someone?
I've seen a few articles and what not about this kid on the Intarwebs and, as I recall, his father is a professional graphic artist or something along those lines (fuzzy on the details). I'm not saying he's getting outside assistance but...

Pretzel

I've seen a few articles and what not about this kid on the Intarwebs and, as I recall, his father is a professional graphic artist or something along those lines (fuzzy on the details). I'm not saying he's getting outside assistance but...

​Perhaps he has some ideas and asks Pops how to correctly manage it from time to time? Still cool!

JPar

Even if these were done by a professional 80 year old photographer, it would be impressive. They are just really good.