The MAN CAVE

caveman

New here have been looking here it looks like a slow, if any in put.
Just wanted to sign up and see if it was better?

Not sure as what to think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Carolina Photo Guy

Caveman, this is NOT a chat room!

You type a question or something else, wait a while, then we answer the question or comment.

Its a system we got all worked out.

Hope this helps.

Pete

naja

Caveman it does work, and the advice is quality. Where else will you get the sum total of years of experience that you can find on this site? It might take a day or two to get the answer or answers, but they are top quality when they arrive and based on a huge amount of different experience.

Don't knock it, honestly it does work, it is good and also you get international advice, not just from one country.

caveman

yes i do know that this is a forum not a chat rm.
And i have read some good veiws here,just saying that this looks to me like a young/new forum.
I hope that as it growes more will post ,as i am all ways reading,and looking for good info...

caveman

Well i should tell somethangs about my i am looking for info on the d7000 i sold my d5000 for this body.
as of now what i read on the web is good/not good.
I really like it and it is a big up grade for me,i have no hot pixs,and thank most are just jumping on the band wagen.
I am looking to find just what u owners true owners THANK.............

Ruidoso Bill

Welcome caveman to the the world of Nikonites! Hope you find the site helpful, useful and enjoyable. The activity in the D7000 forum will pick up when you begin to ask questions.