Hello everyone at the D3200 Forums!

Carlos29360

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to create a thread and introduce myself and say hi. My Name is Carlos and I just bought a Nikon D3200 a couple of weeks ago. I don't know how I started getting into photography, I just know I like it. Prior to owning this camera, I was only using my cell phone camera (Yes, you all can laugh). Obviously, I wasn't getting the results I wanted so I opted for buying a Canon sx50 which was nice, but the pictures at night and in daytime in general did not satisfy me and I figured, if I was going to spend that kind of money on a camera, might as well invest on something I really, really like. So far so good but I know the camera has more potential and I am here to learn all those tricks. I have managed to take some really awesome shots, but still unsure on how to customize my settings to take even better pictures. Anyway, I just want to introduce myself and say to everyone here :)

​Carlos

Carlos29360

Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to see some of your shots!

Thank you very much for the welcome! :)

I have some here: :)

Sunset.JPGship.JPGhouse.JPG

Now that I have this beauty, I want to go all over the place and taking pics. The first one is a sunset in Charleston, SC. Second one is a battle ship in Charleston, SC and the last one is the Biltmore House in Ashville, NC.

Carlos