Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

loupy

Hi guys, I am from Northern Ireland, I own a web design company and I have been hobbying with photography for 3 years.
I was formerly a Canon user but due to very unfortunate circumstances ( a death; I was left a Nikon D3 and a lot more gear) To be honest i think it is more than I need, but i want to make the most of it as my bro who left it to me reckoned I had the talent for it and i feel I owe it to him.
Anyway, hello and thanks for the hard work on a very good site

Last edited by a moderator:

ohkphoto

Snow White
Hello, loupy, and welcome to the site. I'm sorry for the loss of your brother, and I'm sure your brother saw your talent. You will find the D3 fantastic (I have the D2x and have been successfully controlling my "lust" for the D3!) There is a D3 section on the forum, so be sure to post camera specific questions there --lots of expertise there.

My best advice is to read enough of the manual to get started and then just start shooting!

Looking forward to your participation and to seeing your photos!

Best Regards

fotojack

Welcome, loupy, to Nikonites. We hope you enjoy your stay with us. Looking forward to seeing some of your shots. Could you fill out the rest of your profile so that we may better help you. We like to see at a glance the camera you use and where you're from on the left hand side of the posts. Much easier than guessing all the time. :)

Joseph Bautsch

Hi Loupy and welcome to the Nikonites Community. As you can see there are a lot of friendly people here who like to talk about their Nikons and photography in genera. This is a good place to get questions answered. So just jump right in.

Ruidoso Bill

Hello Loupy and welcome to Nikonites. That is a really nice camera and I'm sure you'll get along fine with it. Nothing wrong with having a camera with lots of capabilities, you may just grow into it. Worse having one shy of what you need. Hope to see some of your pictures soon.

White Canvas

Hi guys, I am from Northern Ireland, I own a web design company and I have been hobbying with photography for 3 years.
I was formerly a Canon user but due to very unfortunate circumstances ( a death; I was left a Nikon D3 and a lot more gear) To be honest i think it is more than I need, but i want to make the most of it as my bro who left it to me reckoned I had the talent for it and i feel I owe it to him.
Anyway, hello and thanks for the hard work on a very good site

Hi Loupy,

I live in Newtownabbey, in Northern Ireland. I wondered how you are getting on with your photography?

Derek

Status
Not open for further replies.