New Boy

chris02

Hi all,

I am located in the heart of the Cotswolds in the UK and have been involved with photography for ages. My main issue is that I don't seem to improve:(

Old d50 user and Lightroom 3.3 for organizing and processing.

Hoping to learn loads you you guys.

Chris

Joseph Bautsch

Hi Chris and welcome to the Nikonites Community. I'm sure you can find a lot of help here to improve. What areas, specifically do you need improvement, work flow, post processing, digital camera functions, or photo composition or other areas. There are several forums here where you can ask questions and/or post photos and ask for help. Lightroom 3.3 is a great program used by many on this site. Unfortunately the D50 is not the best or most up to date Nikon technology. However a camera is only a tool and you should be able to get good pictures from it.

johnwartjr

Welcome to Nikonites!

A D50 is more advanced than a lot of cameras that have taken some awesome photos, so don't let that limit you :)

Enjoy it!

fotojack

So......you're the new boy, eh? ;) lol Welcome to Nikonites. I'm sure you'll find the help you're looking for here. The best tip I can give you for improving: take tons of shots! Then take some more. It never ends, mate. :)

kaizen

Hi Chris,
looks like you live in a very nice area. I did some businesstrips to Oxford and I really love it.

Greetings from Germany
Kai

ohkphoto

Snow White
Hi, Chris, and a very warm welcome to you from the USA southwest! Looking forward to seeing your photos as we all learn together!

Best Regards

naja

Not the camera but the photographer that takes the image, the camera only captures what the photographer creates.

Welcome to Nikonites, and in the COtswold you have some fantastic inspirational scenery!

Amanda1515

Hi Chris...welcome to the family... U will really like it here, the people are great and very helpful.

I am some what new too....I am from Seattle area but now live in Tennessee....If you need anything please let me know....

Amanda