Online Proofing

fhibbs12

Well long story shoot.

My hobby is growing and my workflow is not. I am looking into online proofing sites.

The one in particular is shootproof. I print through ProDPI and they have been great with me and they told me they have integration with shootproof. I was just wondering if anyone else has experience with any or recommendations. Personally, I like the ill pay you monthly instead of the we take a % websites. It allows me to plan accordingly.

shootproof/smugmug/zenfolio any reallly.

Im only talking 250 or so proofs monthly. 10-15 sessions with 15ish in each. I figure even with a 3 month window on online proofing I will still be under the 1500 photo limit for 10 bucks a month.

​Thoughts?

I let them handle it all. I shoot, upload the photos and collect the check. The customer picks what they want, orders it and Zenfolio does the rest. What I like about them is that you can have different price lists for different projects. You can also sell digital photos and pick the size that you want them to have. (Sell small digital that are not good for prints but are just fine for Facebook etc.