Greetings!

ZiN

Hello all,

Just recently purchased my Nikon D90 and naturally searched out a place on the web to call home and possibly learn a thing or two from others that have the same camera.

No stranger to photography or things art related but this is the first DSLR that I've owned. Had practice with others and plenty of time with a PnS or film back in the day.

Looking forward to picking your brains in the future and sharing photos.

Cheers,
ZiN

Joseph Bautsch

Hi Zin and welcome to the Nikonites Community. Lots of D90 users here, it's a very popular camera. The folks here are friendly and like to talk about their Nikons and photography in general. Just jump right in with any questions you may have. It's a great site.

M.Hinch

Welcome ZiN,

I think you have made an excellent purchase. In time I think you will agree.
Lots of brains here that are willing to be picked.

Michael

ZiN

Thanks for the warm welcome, glad to be part of (also find) a community such as this. I love photography. It allows me to flex not only my shutterbug muscle but also my graphic design skills.

I will be sure to ask questions as they come yet so far I've been able to answer some of the more immediate ones that came up upon fiddling with the new purchase. :)

fotojack

Welcome to Nikonites, Zin. You sure came to the right place here. Lots of D90 owners here, and all are willing to help out where needed. :) Enjoy the site.

Curt

I would pick up a copy of blue crane s digital video, they make one just for the d90 . Study it and get to know your camera inside out. Above all shoot as much as possible.

Amanda1515

Hey...welcome to the family......I am kind of new here too, but everyone here has been really nice and helpful...

Glad to have you here..

Amanda...

ZiN

Curt: Thanks for the tip on those tutorial video packages, they have 2 for the D90. Basic and advanced tutorials. Might be worth a gander later on if I find myself getting stuck but I'm practical and like fiddling. :)

Amanda & John: Thanks! Glad to be here and yes some very helpful folks here.

ohkphoto

Snow White
Hi, Zin! A great big welcome to you! As you see, we are a lively group and very helpful . . . and some of us have good advice to give :) ha-ha!

Looking forward to your participation in this forum and to seeing your photos!

Best Regards