Hello from CT

Mrsk_964

Hey there... as you all can see I'm a newbie!!... just got an awesome D3100 for Christmas... I absolutely LOVE taking pictures and am pretty happy I ran into this site...:)

Carolina Photo Guy

Welcome aboard and glad to have ya! You have an awesome cam there! Looking forward to seeing your shots.

If you have any questions, just ask. Someone here will always answer you. Even though, sometimes, you may not like the answers!

If there's anything I can do for you, just let me know.

Pete

Joseph Bautsch

Hi and welcome to the Nikonites Community. The D3100 is a really good camera. There are a lot of people here that use it. As Pete says if you have questions just jump right in and ask. Someone will be able to help you.

fotojack

That's the spirit! "Capture moments".......well put. :) That's exactly what it's all about, right? :) Welcome to Nikonites. You'll love it here, I'm sure. :)

Curt

Welcome to the site,as everyone has said,this is a great place to learn. Just ask questions,shoot as much as possible. Make sure you really study your manual.

Mrsk_964

thank you all very very much!!... look forward to sharing my shots, questions, ideas and just basically learning as much possible from this site...:)