Loan out of camera

Ruidoso Bill

Well I did it, my daughter is starting her last undergrad semester and taking a photography class. Cleaned up the D200, put on a 35-70 lens, extra battery, charger, blower and asked her to please take care of my older baby. Hope it is what she needs for the class and gets her fired up about photography. Wish I were the one teaching her but good she's gonna learn something new.

naja

My first D70 eventually went to my youngest son: my D200 is with my second eldest son and my old D300 is now with my daughter. Due to the use they get that is how they go, Clare to Matthew and then Christopher. As I had run out of cameras I had to buy my eldest son a secondhand D70 to keep him quiet!!!!!!!!!!

Ruidoso Bill

Since I've only had my D300 a short while, it will be some time before it gets passed anywhere. This is my 1st child (youngest of 4)to show any interest, kinda exciting for me.
Would be fun to go on a shoot with my daughter.

I am waiting to hear what software she will need, already hoping it's lightroom.

jengajoh

My dad gave me his old Vivitar 220SL, It jammed on my 2nd roll of film. :( I feel bad that it has lasted this long ( 30 + years ) my sister used it in high school and now I'm the one to jam it. Gotta find a camera repair place around here that still fixes film cameras.

Ruidoso Bill

My dad gave me his old Vivitar 220SL, It jammed on my 2nd roll of film. :( I feel bad that it has lasted this long ( 30 + years ) my sister used it in high school and now I'm the one to jam it. Gotta find a camera repair place around here that still fixes film cameras.

Might be able to buy one that works less expensive than pay for a repair.

Carolina Photo Guy

Garry's turnaround time is fantastic. I sent them my Minolta 8000i and had it back in less than 2 weeks working like a charm.

That was just for a CLA, but still.

Pete

johnwartjr

My 2 and 4 year olds love taking pictures... but they don't touch my gear yet :)

Someday, it would be cool to share the passion with them :)

Ruidoso Bill

My 2 and 4 year olds love taking pictures... but they don't touch my gear yet :)

Someday, it would be cool to share the passion with them :)

This one is 22 so little safer, I hope it starts something, hard to have something in common with your kids and what better thing than photography.