First snow of '13/'14 snow season

johnvosh

Just a quick photo I snapped this morning of our first snow of the '13/'14 snow season. It's not suppose to last though, -12 Celsius tomorrow and then +8 Celsius for rest of the week!

DSC_0040.jpg(Click to make bigger!)

fotojack

Looks like a blizzard here in Calgary, John. 0° C right now...high tomorrow about -6° C, and highs of +5° C the rest of the week.

JT3_3353.jpg

johnvosh

What crazy weather! Went down to the vehicle this morning and it was like an ice snow covering the entire vehicle. Not nice at all. Apparently Edmonton got less than us in the west.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Looks like a blizzard here in Calgary, John. 0° C right now...high tomorrow about -6° C, and highs of +5° C the rest of the week.

View attachment 57503

As much as I'd like to click a "like" to your photo, I can't because I'm upset about the winter coming in so soon in your area. And, if it's at your door, it means it's coming our way soon too... Ah, :(

snaphappy

Yikes! I'm in BC but would be slightly more north than Edmonton and we got rain last night but -12 tonight. So far this is the longest warmest Fall we've had and its wonderful! First year without snow at Halloween :)

Lawrence

I don't know how you guys cope in those temperatures. I am a total wuss at anything under 15 never mind 0
​I get the cold shivers thinking about it.

johnvosh

I don't know how you folks in Canada cope, I can't stand the 3-4 months of winter I get here in NY.

It's not too bad. You just put on extra layers. I don't find it to be cold until we get our -30 Celsius (-40 celsius or colder with the wind), then I find it cold! And we get to at least -30 if not colder for at least a week every winter.