D7100 Monitoramento de áudio?

Daniel Renno

Olá Pessoal, uso a nikon d7000 para gravação de vídeo e estou gostando muito dos resultados... Mas gostaria de saber se ela monitora o áudio em tempo real da gravação via o auricular, pois a d7000 não monitora, como a d7100 modificou o sistema e já vem como o controle de áudio no view, estou com essa dúvida para efetivar a compra de uma, agradeço se alguem souber. Att, Daniel2enno

Welcome to the forum

If you fill out your profile we can better answer any questions that you might have.
You can do that at http://nikonites.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Some useful links
http://support.nikonusa.com/app/ans.../nikon-product-manuals-available-for-download
Nikon | Imaging Products | Digitutor

Thanks

From Google Translate

Hello Guys, I use the nikon d7000 for video recording and I'm really enjoying the results ... But I wonder if she monitors the real-time audio recording via the headset, because the d7000 does not monitor, how D7100 modified the system and comes as the audio control in view, I have this doubt to effect the purchase of one, appreciate if anyone knows. Att, Daniel2enno

Mfrankfort

Well... problem solved. The D7000 is female. haha. It should monitor the real-time audio through the mic, and you should be able to see the levels on live view. I'm not sure about that camera, but the D600 has a mic input, and I think the 7000/7100 has one. Hopefully he/she knows google translate.

whistlingpete

Olá Pessoal, uso a nikon d7000 para gravação de vídeo e estou gostando muito dos resultados... Mas gostaria de saber se ela monitora o áudio em tempo real da gravação via o auricular, pois a d7000 não monitora, como a d7100 modificou o sistema e já vem como o controle de áudio no view, estou com essa dúvida para efetivar a compra de uma, agradeço se alguem souber. Att, Daniel2enno

Google Translated - it auto detected Portuguese (hope that correct)
Hello Guys, I use the nikon d7000 for video recording and I'm really enjoying the results ... But I wonder if she monitors the real-time audio recording via the headset, because the d7000 does not monitor, how D7100 modified the system and comes as the audio control in view, I have this doubt to effect the purchase of one, appreciate if anyone knows. Att, Daniel2enno

I don't have a d7000 but I believe it shows the mic level in Live View

Eu não possuo uma D7000, mas eu acredito que mostra o nível de microfone em Live View

Last edited: