Toying around with a new shirt design

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
I had an idea which I posted in the t-shirt contest thread that I decided to try out. I'd like to get some more feedback on it before it's finalized. I was thinking of putting something on the lcd screen, but not sure if/what. Would you want one with your camera model on it?

Nikon D800 - Nikonite, nef said

Graphics look crooked because of the way the software puts it on the shirt.

carguy

I like the design, but I'm more of a 'Less is more' person.

What about a smaller version of the camera body and removing 'Nikonite' from the front.
Put 'Nikonites.com' in a smaller font on the back just below the back collar?

The Nikon colors look good.

Scott Murray

I actually don't like how the camera is 3D but the font is not. I also think that if you are going to display a camera on a T-shirt that maybe being straight on is best as its cleaner and easier to see.

Edit: looks lopsided.

Scott Murray

I had an idea which I posted in the t-shirt contest thread that I decided to try out. I'd like to get some more feedback on it before it's finalized. I was thinking of putting something on the lcd screen, but not sure if/what. Would you want one with your camera model on it?

Nikon D800 - Nikonite, nef said

Graphics look crooked because of the way the software puts it on the shirt.

Have front graphic smaller size and straight on (unless looks better this size straight on), that way it may appear that you can see the front and the back of the camera on either side.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
I'd actually have a very hard time getting a straight on version of the camera. The back view was pretty hard in itself but I've never come across any straight on versions of the front.

sent from my phone

Scott Murray

I'd actually have a very hard time getting a straight on version of the camera. The back view was pretty hard in itself but I've never come across any straight on versions of the front.

sent from my phone
What model do you need? and can you convert it?

Scott Murray

Simple line drawing.

D7000_lineart_2_i.jpg

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member

Ah,that would work for the D7000. In the design above I used a D800. I was thinking about doing different models if the demand is there.

Another I found. Very basic but upgradeable.

View attachment 56852

That's a whole other idea I like: patent drawings. Unfortunately the ones for the D4 aren't too spectacular.

I know it probably wouldn't fly with Nikon but I like the concept!

View attachment 56854

darnit Ed, I like that, but you're right, I probably can't use that logo without paying nikon royalties.

Also, did you give me the "nef said" idea?

Scott Murray

Ah,that would work for the D7000. In the design above I used a D800. I was thinking about doing different models if the demand is there.

That's a whole other idea I like: patent drawings. Unfortunately the ones for the D4 aren't too spectacular.

darnit Ed, I like that, but you're right, I probably can't use that logo without paying nikon royalties.

Well it means that one of us with some spare time might be able to com up with something for each design lol. Its doable but not within my time frame at present.

Scott Murray

Well it means that one of us with some spare time might be able to com up with something for each design lol. Its doable but not within my time frame at present.

Nikon D4 design????

nikon_d4.jpg