New Guy from NY: Need to ASK questions

cfraz

Hi

I'm Craig, freelance writer from New York. I thought I would invest in a good camera so I could take my own shots while on assignments. I need help with my d5100. I have tons of "how to" questions. what forum is most appropriate to ask questions about my camera?

Horoscope Fish

Hi

I'm Craig, freelance writer from New York. I thought I would invest in a good camera so I could take my own shots while on assignments. I need help with my d5100. I have tons of "how to" questions. what forum is most appropriate to ask questions about my camera?
Since your questions will probably be D5100 specific I think the D5100 sub-forum would be fine. We're not real draconian about that sort of thing around here.

Before you start posting, though, let me ask the Million Dollar Question:

Have you read your manual, Craig from New York? HAVE YOU??

Mfrankfort

haha. Ask away. And fill out your profile before the admins/moderators yell at you... lol. We're pretty good about answering questions here.

cfraz

Great idea

I should have, but stumbled onto this site while googling my qustion. I just wanted to know if after a take a picture, it is possible to zoom it and save it on my camera.

Ijustwant1

Great idea

I should have, but stumbled onto this site while googling my qustion. I just wanted to know if after a take a picture, it is possible to zoom it and save it on my camera.
Hello New York Guy :) , you can indeed take a photo then crop in camera ! The D5100 is a very good camera and grab a 50mm 1.8G to keep you smiling:cool: