Hello

Joseph Bautsch

Hello Kai and welcome to the Nikonites Community. If you would please add your camera, lens and any other equipment you are using to your profile. We have lots of friendly people here who like to talk about their Nikons and photography in general. Saw your shots from Florida, good pictures, how about some shots from Germany. I'm sure you will enjoy the site and hope to see more of your work.

ohkphoto

Snow White
Hello, Kai, and Willkommen!
Glad to have you here and looking forward to seeing some photos of Germany . . . I studied there and visited often!
Lots of nice people here who are always willing to help.

Best Regards

kaizen

Thank you Helene. Where did you live in Germany?

@Joseph: I will upload some when I reached my minimal post count.

We are stuck in snow, no family reunion today. I feel very sad for my daughter.

Merry Christmas
Kaizen

N~Grace

Hi Kai,

Your photos are very nice :) I'm new to this form and it was pretty cool to see someone post pictures from my area, Tampa Bay.

Nina

ohkphoto

Snow White
Where did you live in Germany?

I was actually born in Hausham in Oberbayern. We came to this country (USA) when I was 4 yrs old. I spent my senior year in high school in a boarding school in Neubeuern am Inn, and did some college work in Nurnberg and Konstanz. Spent a lot of time hiking and skiing in the mountains.

I hope the snow doesn't ruin your holidays. Frohliche Weihnachten!

Best Regards

kaizen

@Nina Maybe you can recommend me some new spots. I stay always in Oldsmar.
Most of my pictures I took on Honeymoon Island and Clearwater Beach.

This year I did 3 trips to Oldsmar, stayed 6 weeks in total.

Kai

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Curt

Hello Kai, welcome to the forum. I have friend in Germany and have been there many times over the years. Mostly Frankfurt & Karlsruhe