The Original Pizzahut Bldg, Wichita State Univ Campus

Phillydog1958

The original Pizzahut, truly was a "Hut."
Pizzahut2_HDR.jpg
Pizzahut1_HDR.jpg

Mark F

I remember that style building for pizza huts... very cool.
almost as nostalgic as the old outside walk up mcdonalds
​ah... the good ol days! :)

Horoscope Fish

Even the bricks look like a pizza.
That's because they are. And while it's hard to tell from the pictures, the roof is made of pepperoni, and the doors from parmesan cheese (they switch that up every few months though). I grew up in a suburb just outside of Kansas City, KS (Overland Park) and I can remember pedaling my bike to Wichita to nibble on the Pizza Hut building every so often. Oh, sure, it was two-hundred miles each way, but it was *really* good pizza back then and a large only cost a nickel Monday through Friday. Pizzas were free on the weekends.

fotojack

That's because they are. And while it's hard to tell from the pictures, the roof is made of pepperoni, and the doors from parmesan cheese (they switch that up every few months though). I grew up in a suburb just outside of Kansas City, KS (Overland Park) and I can remember pedaling my bike to Wichita to nibble on the Pizza Hut building every so often. Oh, sure, it was two-hundred miles each way, but it was *really* good pizza back then and a large only cost a nickel Monday through Friday. Pizzas were free on the weekends.

Fish....you are one seriously whacked out dude! LOL :)